Wednesday, December 19, 2007

vegan mac-n-cheese


i love mac-n-cheese and i make a pretty good vegan version. i wanted to try my recipe in a gratin dish and it came out awesome! to make this mac-n-cheese extra delish, i opted for a quattro fromage and added a fresh bread crumb crust, topped off with a sprinkling of paprika! mmm, so good. it made quite a nice friday night supper, plus it was just the right texture considering i had dental work earlier in the day.

well, the mac-n-cheese lovefest came to an end pretty quickly.

the next day, while enjoying my mac-n-cheese leftovers, my freakin temp filling pops out!!! right in the middle of a scrumptiously cheesy bite. the dentist instructed me to eat soft foods. i stuck to the plan, got screwed and couldn't even finish my mac-n-cheese.

No comments: