Sunday, November 25, 2007

about lattes


so what's with the latte in the title of my blog. well, here goes.

is it so hard for my buckys to make me a tall soy chai, no water, no foam, 200 freakin degrees?

apparently it is!

the baristas give me a hard time every time i order (which is at least 3x a week).

they seem to have a problem with the extra, extra hot soy. they claim if you steam it past 180 it curdles or the taste changes. umm, it's not dairy ... so no curdle. and if i like it that way, i must like the taste.

so, please give me my scalding hot latte and let me worry about burning my mouth!

another thing that chaps my ass is the fact that it costs extra to get soy milk and then they don't fill the cup all the way. umm, there's a lid on the cup ... so fill my drink UP! it's not gonna spill.


No comments: